Here at Spine Strong, we are committed to providing you with treatment options for your back pain that are in your best interest. Although our Spine Strong Program is extremely effective for chronic/recurring lower back pain, it doesn’t work for everyone. It is important to understand that every back pain sufferer is different, and what works for one may not work for another.
Intensive spine strengthening, as used in The Spine Strong Program, is shown in research to have about an 80% success rate. That leaves us with about 20% in need of a different form of treatment. It is for this reason we also provide standard Chiropractic services and have a small team of health care providers in various fields that we are happy to refer to.
In order to best help all of our patients, please share your experiences by answering the questions below:
What types of treatments for back pain have you tried?
Were they successful?
If so, were the results temporary or lasting?
Please post your responses in the comment box below so that others seeing this can also benefit from your experiences. Thank you!